In 2021, the global petrochemicals market size was valued at USD 556.09 billion and the market is anticipated to reach around $1 trillion by 2030, increasing at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2022 to 2030. The primary factor which is driving the demand for petrochemicals will be downstream industries such as pharmaceuticals, construction, electronics, and …
– Rasayan connect launches online B2B chemical marketplace. GaurangPancholi,CEO of Rasayan Connect said “Globally there is a huge gap between real chemical intermediate manufacturers and buyers in chemical industries which needs to be filled”.
– KBR, Inc. has entered into an agreement to invest an additional 100 million dollar in Mura Technology(Mura)bringing aggregate investment to 18.5%.
– Bodal Chemicals Limited, India’s largest integrated manufacturer of dyestuff and dye intermediates planning modernisation at Rajpura and capacity addition at Saykha.
– Dr.MansukhMandaviya inaugurated CIPET’s 45th Vocational Training Centre in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
– Alpek acquired 100% of the shares of OCTAL on a debt free basis for 620 million dollar.
Deepak Nitrite Ltd has announced about an incidence of fire around warehouse section of the Company’s manufacturing site located at Nandesari, District Vadodara, Gujarat. No Casualty recorded,the company thanked fire brigade for their timely support.
– India Pesticides Limited,CEO,D.K. Jain said, “We have planned Rs. 500 croreCapex at Hamirpur over a period of around four years, because we will be building in blocks so all capex will not be done at a time. We would be doing a Capex of Rs. 100 – 125 crorecrore per year, starting from next …
– Kansai Nerolac Paints gets leadership position in CRISIL’s Sustainability Yearbook, 2022 The company is one among the only 14 companies that have been placed in this category for their ESG initiatives.
– “Silky SF”a cationic softner launched by Cosmo Speciality Chemicals,a subsidiary of Cosmo Films Ltd. This newly launched product provides excellent softening texture on all kinds of textile.